a stressed out student trying to make it in the fashion journalism industry.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Next Endeavor



Sorry i've been so MIA lately.. it's been a struggle to keep 
Fashionably Meg updated while i'm reviewing all the collections of New York Fashion Week..& by reviewing collections @ NYFW i meant settling into my sophomore year at Bowling Green State University and attending classes. Although i won't be front row at Badgley Mischka, i'll  be sitting front and center at the first annual Michigan Fashion Week! I received my press pass through head designer of Tidal Cool Creations, Andrea Howell, who also showed her Summer 2012 collection at Cleveland Fashion Week. I'm very excited to attend another Fashion Week, so make sure you're checking back next week for the full review! 
Here's a little sneak peek at my ensemble
The bottom will surprise you.
A bonus of attending MFW is having the opportunity to meet and converse with Bianca Golden of America's Next Top Model, one of my favorite ANTM contestants. 
After MFW, i'll start getting ready for another fashion show in October, Yellowcake's Hullabaloo. I've got a lot coming up and couldn't be happier! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment