a stressed out student trying to make it in the fashion journalism industry.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

the daily bitch

I swear, I'm not that negative of a person, but everyday i can easily find something that pisses me off. Today's daily bitch sesh is strictly style and goes to that girl. That unfashionable girl that wears a sequined dress and stilletos to class. You look like you went hard last night and walk of shame'd it to class. You may be the center of attention, but trust me girl, not for any good reason. I appreciate a person that looks put-together and professional for class, but I can't help but hate on the try-hards. If you're going to dress up for lecture (unheard of in college, but not impossible) go for a stylish sundress layered underneath a classy blazer.


Color blocking has to be my absolute favorite spring trend. I'm not daring enough to go for lime green accents over an orange frock, but i've rocked successful white lace & pink/black & teal combos. Check out this ensemble with affordable pieces from H&M (blazer) Romwe.com (sundress) and asos.com  (clutch & shoes.)

So to that unfashionable girl, you and your feet will thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment