a stressed out student trying to make it in the fashion journalism industry.

Monday, March 26, 2012

thought of the day


"Keep your head high, your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."

I get stressed incredibly easily.
Sometimes, i have to laugh at myself because with all the love and hate in the world, i get caught up in something ridiculous and put all of my energy into it.
It's important to constantly remember what you have, and how short life really is.
I am stunned by how fast freshman year of college is going by; it's like i hugged my parents goodbye and blinked and i'm getting ready to start packing up to go home. It makes me so thankful for the people i've met, the material i've learned, and the memories my friends and i have made this year. After hearing this quote, I try and remember it whenever something little happens and i begin to let it affect me.


No comments:

Post a Comment